ObjectAL for iPhone and Mac
IOS AND MAC AUDIO, MINUS THE HEADACHE
Audio should be simple
So you want to add audio to your app. Usually your audio needs are something like:
- Play, Pause, Stop, Loop
- Volume, Pitch, Pan, Mute
- Maybe some "power user" stuff, such as preloading and session control
But you want more than that.
- You want it to be intuitive and easy.
- You want to be up and running fast.
- But most of all, you want it to JUST BLOODY WORK!
ObjectAL removes the pain.
ObjectAL shields you from the nastiness of audio programming on iOS and Mac.
- It knows how to manage audio sessions.
- It knows OpenAL and AVAudioPlayer.
- It knows what bugs are in which iOS version, and how to work around them.
- It knows how to navigate the arcane APIs and perform the right incantations.
ObjectAL layers all that craziness away, giving you a clean, object oriented, Objective-C interface that just works.